Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PERM....???

Ok, so I am considering getting a perm. I am so scared to get this done that I need some other oppinions on it. My hair is currently half way down my back and is an auburn color, so I'm not worried about the length of it, just the outcome of the actual perm itself. Since I have had Joslyn I dont think to highly of myself anymore. I dont see the pretty, some what slim girl I once was. Instead I see this unattractive woman that seems like she cant stop gaining weight and never has anything nice to wear and who's hair looks awful no matter which way she fixes it. I just want to look as good as I feel, which is most of the time great! So I am trying to spice some things up. Such as my hair. Next will be my wardrobe, of course that is after I lose this weight that I like to call "the baby weight" that should absolutely not even exist anymore. I just need a little bit of a push from my close friends and family members. So...Feel free to give me any advice on this subject. I promise not to take any advice that is given to heart or against any of you. PLEASE...HELP...LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment