Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby Talk...

So my husband and I decided the other night that we would like to have at least one more child. We are aiming for a boy. That is if the good Lord wants us to have one. It been on my mind for months now. Ya see, I had our daughter on Jauary 23, 2009. About 8 months after having her I instantly wanted to have another one. When I told my mom this she freaked out. She tried so hard to convince me not to try right now and to enjoy the time with Joslyn (our daughter) which I do everyday of my life. But like I told her and so many others; I just want my children to be close in age. That way Joslyn would have someone to talk to and to play with that is close to her age and also that would mean that I would be able to go back to work with no delays, because when they both go to school its my time to go work. However, I know it would be very challenging for both myself and Jon financially and mentally... Children can be very overwhelming and stressful at times, but I just have a calm sense of relief about having another child. I dont know if its God telling me to put all of my faith and trust into him or if its just a comforting feeling that I have, but I feel like right now would be the most perfect time to start trying. Of course it may take a little while but I cant wait to add one more to the family. And if we were to have another girl, she would have everything she needs and more that would be passed down from her big sister;) I'm not sure when or if this is in my future, for only God knows that, but I will wait patiently and endure every moment in my life and not take anything for granted.